Datananas Outbound allows you to connect to your Exchange account.
1. Go to Settings > Email
2. Select Exchange/Outlook
3. In the field that appears, possibly modify the email you want to synchronize, and click on the Connect button
4. You will be redirected to a new page:
- Enter the email and password of your Exchange account
- If necessary, you can enter advanced settings of the Exchange Server connection
- Then authorize Datananas to access your account
- You will be redirected back to Datananas, your email address is now synchronized
If synchronization does not work, select Other, and configure the advanced connection through the information you have provided on this link Outlook .
For further information on your email quotas, please see the following article: Email sending quotas