To create and edit your sequences:
1. Go to the Sequence Page
2. Click on 'New Sequence' at the top right.
3. A window appears, then you have 3 options :
a) Blank sequence: create a new blank sequence
b) Template library: pick one from our library
c) Duplicate a sequence: duplicate an existing sequence
4. Whatever you decide, you will be redirected to the Edition tab of the sequence. Then you can rename your sequence via the dedicated frame on the top left (by default the first step of a blank sequence is an email)
Then you will be able to customize your sequence the way you want
5. You can add steps to your sequence by clicking on the button 'Add a step'.
6. Once the step has been created, select the type of step you want to create: email, task or call
7. Add content to your steps:
- Regarding emails, you have to include a Subject and a Message that may contain one or more custom variables
- Regarding tasks and calls, you have to include a Title and Description which may also contain one or more custom variables.
- To add your custom variables into your sequence, use the icon '#' or press the # key on your keyboard (to add variables in the subject of a step please only use #)
- To edit and add content to your sequence, please refer to our article about the editor
Be very careful to the Redactor's comments (on the right side of your screen) when writing your prospecting emails. Follow his advices and your campaigns will be more effective !
8. Configure the time interval between the different steps of your sequence (cf. article Configure the intervals between the steps of a sequence)
9. Once your sequence has been written and configured, click on Save Sequence, you can preview a specific list or a specific contact with the Preview tab.
10. The Parameters tab allows to choose the parameters of your sequence (Tracking, Unsubscribe, Safeguards, ...).
11. The Report tab allows you to keep track of which contacts have been added or not to the sequence. If a contact has not been added to the sequence you will be able to see the reason in the Report tab (by clicking on the add line).
12. The Statistics tab allows you keep track of the statistics of your sequence
13. The Emails tab allows you to follow the different sending steps as well as the status of your contacts in this sequence.
14. The Activities tab allows you to follow the different activities that have occured in your sequence in real time (emails opening, clicks, new people added to the sequence, ...).