To schedule a sequence:
- Go to the Contacts page and select individually the contacts you want to add to your sequence or use your lists from the filters (cf. article Filter contacts)
2. Click on Add to sequence
3. A window appears. Step 1 : Contact distribution
Configure the distribution and the drip of your sequence (cf. article Drip sendings over your team and over time) then click on Continue
4. Step 2 : Sequence parameters
- Select the relevant sequence
- Define the date and time slot for sending the first email, or completing the first step
The sequence start time corresponds to the time slot in which the sendings will take place:
- The 10:00 time slot corresponds to sendings made from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- The 12:00 time slot corresponds to sendings made from 12:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This interface also allows you to preview all the steps of your sequence on each of the contacts you are about to add to sequence
- Click on Continue to go to the next step
5. Step 3 : Confirmation
Confirm adding these contacts to the sequence, enter your initials and click on Confim
Once you have scheduled your sequence, we recommend that you check if the contacts have been added to the sequence via the sequence report tab.
You can also check the scheduling of your emails via the dashboard tab.