When scheduling your sequence emails you have the possibility to distribute the added contacts over all or part of your sales team and to dilute your sending over time.
- Select your contacts and add them to the desired sequence (cf. article Schedule a sequence)
2. Choose one of the two distribution criteria:
- select randomly (your contacts will be spread over all the members of your team you have selected) and the desired senders
- select by owner (your contacts will be automatically distributed to the owners) and senders will be selected automatically
3. Enter the number of new contacts to add per day
The number of contacts added per day corresponds to the total per sender
4. Continue to finalize the scheduling of your sequence