To optimize the management of your replies, you can use the search filters.
1. Go to your Inbox page, and select one of the two following tabs:
- To Do: All replies from your sequences emails that you received and for which you haven't replied yet
- Done: All emails that have been received and which you have replied to
2. Click on Filters to refine your search
3. Filter on one or more search criteria:
Categories: automatic classification proposed by our AI (Artificial Intelligence) following the first reply to a sequence email: positive, negative, out of office, bounce, wrong contact, do not contact, unknown, antispam, not available
Users: sender of the last email who also owns the contact
If the Users filter is not there, you can make a request in the chat to have this option (option to share the mailbox with different users).
Sequences: the relevant sequence(s) from which the responses come from
4. Save your filters to access them later using the Saved searches tab (a saved research can be edited or deleted)