On the Contacts page you have the possibility to use filters to manage your contacts better on a daily use, according to their status in sequences.
Among these filters, the filter, the Sequence state one changes as a contact goes in sequences, meaning of statuses are explained as you point your pointer on it.
Displaying Sequences (1) you are able to see for each contact his/her status per sequence (2).
The different status of contacts in sequence sare the following :
- When I add a contact in a sequence status is "Added"
- When a contact receives the first email of a sequence the status is "Active"
- When a contact responds status is "replied"
- When a contact is blacklisted status is "Unsubscribed"
- When a contact reaches the end of a sequence status is "Stopped"
- When an email bounces status is "Bounced"
- When there is an error status is "Error" (for instance it is impossible to send a message after more than 100 trials)