In this article, you can see how to create a sending schedule that allows you to choose the right moments to send your emails and thus increase your number of sales meetings.
Here is how to create and edit a sending schedule:
1. Go to the Settings tab from the left bar and then click on Sequences.
2. Click on the grey rectangle with a + to create a new schedule.
3. Set up your schedule
- Schedule name & description: Add the name of your schedule and the associated description.
- Time zone: Choose the time zone corresponding to the country of your recipients
- Sending hours : You will be able to configure the days and times your emails will be sent on. To do this, you can use the shortcuts at the top (a) with already defined time slots (open days, whole week, morning, afternoon, noon, outside office hours, all the time) or you can customize the schedule (b) by deleting for each day (small basket at the top right) the already defined time slot and selecting the desired times.
Here is a video that will show you how to set up sending hours : video
Be careful : Your schedule must include at least 6 sending hours.
- Excluded days : Choose the days you want to exclude from your schedule. Click on Select to display the days that are already predefined, public holidays for example. If the days you want to exclude are not in the list, you can click on the +.
Also, in order to avoid sending emails while you are in vacations, you can define a period to exclude. To that end, you must define the name of the sending hours and select a start date and an end date. Once the configuration is done, you can click on Submit.
4. Once eveything is set up, you can click on Create :
Congratulations, your schedule has just been created successfully!
Now you must configure your sequence to use it
To modify a schedule:
1. Check that your schedule is not being used in an active sequence. Indeed, it is not possible to change a schedule that is used in an active sequence.
2. Click on the small pencil on the top right on the schedule you want to change
3. Make the changes you want to your schedule and click on Edit (bottom right) to save the changes you have just made.
To delete a schedule:
- Check that your schedule is not being used in an active sequence. It is not possible to delete a schedule that is used in an active sequence.
- Click on the trash icon at the top right of the schedule you want to delete.
3. Then click on Confirm.
Bookmark my schedule:
The schedule with the yellow star 🌟 is your favorite schedule. This means that it is the schedule that will be assigned by default when you create a new sequence.
If you want to change your favourite schedule, you just need to click on the little star of the schedule you want to bookmark.