Customization variables are essential to optimize the performance of your sequences. Using them in your sequences will allow you to personalize, contextualize and legitimize your contact.
To manage your variables:
1. Go to your Account Settings in the Variables tab
- Following the activation of your account you will have access to hard variables (example: first_name, last_name, role, company_name, city, email, etc.)
You can create your own custom variables (go to the bottom of the article)
2. Click on New variable to create your personalized variables
Once your variables have been created, they cannot be deleted.
Be careful when creating your variables and do not hesitate to consult those already available to you.
3. Complete the Variable name and Format fields, you can add a description to it, then click on Submit
To manage your personalized variables:
All your personalized variables start with "dn_"; you can also filter them and choose to display only your personalized variables by clicking on the toggle at the top left.
In order to avoid the creation of redundant variables, you may or may not manage the variables according to the plan to which you have subscribed and your role in your organization:
- on the Starter plan, either you are the only user and you can manage all your variables, or you are several users and only the manager can manage the variables
- on the Professional plan, only the manager can manage the variables
- on the Enterprise plan, by default only the manager can create variables for his team but we can personalize the roles of your users so that they have access to the creation of new customized variables