To optimize the management of your answers, you can use the search filters.
1. Go to your Inbox page, and select one of the following tabs:
- To Do: all replies from your sequences emails that you received and to which you haven't replied yet
- Done: all emails that have been received and to which are already processed
2. Click on Filters to specify your search
3. Filter by one or more search criterias:
- Category: automatic classification proposed by our AI following the first reply to a sequence email: positive, negative, absent, undelivered, bad contact, not to contact, unknown
- User: sender of the last email that also owns the contact
- Sequence: all replies related to one or more sequences
4. Save your filters to find your contacts later in the Saved searches tab.